- Providing professional advices on all insurance related matter.
- Representing client legally.
- Registered and Licensed under Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) Uphold and abide by the rules of Insurance Act 1996.
- Not tied to any Insurance Company.
- Continuity in insurance business.
- Qualified and Professional compulsory to have a "Professional Indemnity" insurance cover.
- Brokers were given a license specially to provide insurance services.
- With the technical expertise, Brokers are able to handle and manage high and large risks insurance coverage.
- Selling insurance for Insurance Company
- Representing Insurance Company
- Self/Own Company only Registered with Register Of Companies
- Tied up with only two (2) Insurance Companies by Agency Agreement
- Because its self/own Company status, the continuity in insurance business will be affected if the agent closed his business
- As an Agent, they only need to sit for "Insurance Proficiency" examination no Indemnity Insurance cover
- For an Agent, insurance business is mainly their side business
- Based on the above, Agent have very limited expertise to manage high and large risks insurance